12 August 2013

My Salt Lake trip in photos

My trip to Salt Lake City to call Saturday's RSL-Houston game felt like a bit of a whirlwind -- mostly because I flew out on a red-eye the night after the game. But I managed to find time to snap a few photos of the Salt Lake City scenery and the pre-broadcast preparation. Here's a look:

View from the plane of the Great Salt Lake.

I walked by the Salt Lake City and County Building on Saturday morning.


I also happened by the Matheson Courthouse.


My first time entering Rio Tinto Stadium through the main entrance.


One of the league's most dramatic backdrops ...

... and the broadcast truck preparing to highlight those Wasatch Mountains.

With Sebastian and Eddie ... can't wear an orange tie EVERY game!


Almost ready for real kickoff ...
... but the show is already off and running.

No comments:

Post a Comment