05 July 2022

UEFA Women's Euro commentator announcement

It was announced last week that I'll be part of the team calling the UEFA Women's Euro for ESPN this summer! After calling the final in 2017, I've been looking forward to this for a LONG time, and it's been quite a process, so even though it was no surprise by this point, it was awesome to see the official announcement.

I'm thrilled to be part of our coverage of this tournament, incredibly proud to work with such an amazing group, and looking forward to a month of exciting games.

Please join us all month on ESPN networks, mostly ESPN2, with games at noon (11:30am pregame) and 3pm (2:30pm pregame) ET most days. My games are currently scheduled on ESPN2 the week of July 11-15. I'll share more when (if??) there's time.

Here's the ESPN announcement!

If you're interested in the tournament, I'm curating this Twitter list with posts from various accounts, reporters, and personalities around the tournament. It should keep you informed!

No comments:

Post a Comment